[LAST CALL] Entries closed last night but if you have a last-minute wish submit it and we might be able to squeeze you in!
Today, Plastikitty turns one year old! That’s right, our first post went up exactly one year ago. Since then we’ve had over 1,400 posts, including 52 reviews–which funnily enough works out to exactly one a week! We couldn’t have made it this far if it wasn’t for the support of our awesome community, so we wanted to do something special for you guys to celebrate.
Our readers are important to us, and we always appreciate the opinions you bring to the table, so this year we want you all to be an official part of the site! We are opening our Summer Wonder Festival Wishlist to user submissions, which means you could have your wish on the site! Hit the jump to find out what you need to do to be a part of Plastikitty.
Our Wonder Festival Wishlists are simple: it’s wishes for things we hope to show up at the event! If you’d like some ideas of what we are looking for, check out our Winter 2012 Wishlist (complete with guest editors!). The basic rules for a wish are:
- Wishes must be at least a bit reasonable (i.e. no “I wish for Kotobukiya to do Adventure Time Bishoujos!”). These are wishes, but they should be things that could happen.
- Wishes must be SFW (you can wish for Orchid Seed to do a figure of a character, but no raunchy details!). This includes text and images.
- Wishes can be as vague or specific as you want. “I wish for Sailor Moon figures!” is acceptable, as is “I wish for a 1/7 scale Sailor Mars in her final uniform from Max Factory, sculpted by Chieri with clear PVC bows.”
- The format for wishes is the name of the wish (i.e “A Saber Extra from GSC”) followed by a brief 1-paragraph description of what you want. You can also include why you want it and/or how feasible you think it is. However, there is a 5-sentence limit on wishes!
- One wish per person.
So, now that’s out of the way, how do you submit and what needs to be included?
- Send submissions to PlastikittyTips@gmail.com
- Submissions must include the name you want to be credited under, the wish (obviously), and also a picture you’d like it to be represented by! Fan art and official art are both accepted, just pick an image you like (and that is SFW). Submissions without images will not be accepted.
All submissions that follow the rules will be put in our Summer WonFest feature! Entries are due by July 25th and the post will be going up a few days later. We can’t wait to see what you guys come up with!