Square-Enix unveiled their Street Fighter line back at Toy Fair, and it was only a matter of time before Chun-Li and Ryu got some friends! Unsurprisingly, Cammy was shown off at SDCC, as well as Akuma. While I think Akuma looks great, it seems a bit difficult to capture Cammy in poseable form without some awkward leg and hip joints. I suppose that is just due to her revealing outfit, and she was actually executed surprisingly well considering the limitations they had to work with. So hit the jump and let us know what you think, and who else you’d like to see from Street Fighter in Play Arts form!
Contact us!Got a tip? Send it our way at PlastikittyTips@gmail.com!
- Missy on Nendoroid Pajamas Finally Get Shown Off
- Missy on Daibadi Production’s Yoko Littner Figures Are A New Level Of Weird
- Nendoroid Pajamas Finally Get Shown Off | Plastikitty on Dress Up Your Nendos With Nendoroid More Outfits
- Daibadi Production's Yoko Littner Figures Are A New Level Of Weird | Plastikitty on Try Not To Get Too Excited For Daibadi Production’s Aegis
- Take A Closer Look At Alter's MegaHobby Autumn 2013 Goodies | Plastikitty on MegaHobby Expo Autumn 2013: Alter’s Sora Kasugano
- Kristina Pino
@GeekeryDo: @mikeyturvey I agree with you. I stopped reading them because I got tired of it, though @Sir_Narwhal is correct that it's normal for comics.
5 days agoKristina Pino
@GeekeryDo: @Sir_Narwhal @mikeyturvey yeh but that's just one arc and it's easy to read it all since, as you said, it's been put together like that.
5 days agoNFern0
@NFern0: @Sir_Narwhal Sounds like (ohoho) specialist equipment. Black Friday is more mass consumer oriented isn't it?
6 days ago
Our Sponsors:Become a sponsor by e-mailing us at PlastikittyTips@gmail.com!
Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Networked Blogs!