Contact us!Got a tip? Send it our way at PlastikittyTips@gmail.com!
- becausejapan on Kotobukiya x Tony Taka’s Butterfly Girl Is Everything I Love In One Figure
- Subuk on Kotobukiya x Tony Taka’s Butterfly Girl Is Everything I Love In One Figure
- Nerv987 on Kotobukiya x Tony Taka’s Butterfly Girl Is Everything I Love In One Figure
- Rex on Japanese Idols Are Now Available In Nendoroid Form
- Kotobukiya x Tony Taka's Butterfly Girl Is Everything I Love In One Figure | Plastikitty on Magazine Scans: April 2013
Our Sponsors:Become a sponsor by e-mailing us at PlastikittyTips@gmail.com!
Amy Mizuno Archive
Posted by Leah Bayer on August 16, 2012 | 1 Comment
Now that we are getting a “new” Sailor Moon anime, it seems like we might finally get a chance to own some merchandise of these much-beloved characters! Sadly, this isn’t something you can buy, but a custom Nendoroid of Sailor Mercury, aka the brainy one. The work is pretty freaking amazing, and for one shining second I thought these were surprise promotional photos. You really have to admire the work that went into this, as she comes with all the accessories you’d expect (though no bubbles for attacking).
I’d really love to see the rest of the cast from this customizer, though like many of you what I want the most is actual Sailor Moon Nendoroids. Can you imagine?! My own little Sailor Mars. And of course Usagi would come with Luna…. *sigh* Figure gods, hear my prayers! In the name of the moon, I command you to give me figures as awesome as this one!