Contact us!Got a tip? Send it our way at PlastikittyTips@gmail.com!
- E on Max Factory Announces Figma Snow Miku
- Missy on Nendoroid Pajamas Finally Get Shown Off
- Missy on Daibadi Production’s Yoko Littner Figures Are A New Level Of Weird
- Nendoroid Pajamas Finally Get Shown Off | Plastikitty on Dress Up Your Nendos With Nendoroid More Outfits
- Daibadi Production's Yoko Littner Figures Are A New Level Of Weird | Plastikitty on Try Not To Get Too Excited For Daibadi Production’s Aegis
- Kristina Pino
@GeekeryDo: @mikeyturvey I agree with you. I stopped reading them because I got tired of it, though @Sir_Narwhal is correct that it's normal for comics.
5 days agoKristina Pino
@GeekeryDo: @Sir_Narwhal @mikeyturvey yeh but that's just one arc and it's easy to read it all since, as you said, it's been put together like that.
5 days agoNFern0
@NFern0: @Sir_Narwhal Sounds like (ohoho) specialist equipment. Black Friday is more mass consumer oriented isn't it?
6 days ago
Our Sponsors:Become a sponsor by e-mailing us at PlastikittyTips@gmail.com!
Azteca Dunny Archive
Posted by Stephen Donaldson on April 10, 2012 | No Comments
The Beast Brothers and Huck Gee have collaborated on 8″ Dunny pieces before, but this latest collaboration is most certainly one of my favorite. Dubbed the 8″ Royal Guard Skullendario Azteca Dunny, this gold mixture of the Skullhead design by Huck Gee and the Beast Brothers’ Azteca 2 Dunny Series design is quite stunning to see. Adorned with gems and jewels and featuring the royal flag as well, this is one awesome looking piece. If you’re looking to add a great handmade resin piece to your collection, the Royal Guard Skullendario Azteca Dunny will be available for 24 hours starting on April 20th at 1pm EST for $475 on the Beast Brothers’ online webstore.
[via Huck Gee's newsletter]