Contact us!Got a tip? Send it our way at PlastikittyTips@gmail.com!
- Ionotropic on Take A Closer Look At MegaHouse’s Dragon’s Crown Figures
- Leah Bayer on Take A Closer Look At MegaHouse’s Dragon’s Crown Figures
- Carolyn on Take A Closer Look At MegaHouse’s Dragon’s Crown Figures
- Chris T on Take A Closer Look At Alter’s MegaHobby Autumn 2013 Goodies
- Chris T on Take A Closer Look At MegaHouse’s Dragon’s Crown Figures
- Kristina Pino
@GeekeryDo: @mikeyturvey I agree with you. I stopped reading them because I got tired of it, though @Sir_Narwhal is correct that it's normal for comics.
1 week agoKristina Pino
@GeekeryDo: @Sir_Narwhal @mikeyturvey yeh but that's just one arc and it's easy to read it all since, as you said, it's been put together like that.
1 week agoNFern0
@NFern0: @Sir_Narwhal Sounds like (ohoho) specialist equipment. Black Friday is more mass consumer oriented isn't it?
1 week ago
Our Sponsors:Become a sponsor by e-mailing us at PlastikittyTips@gmail.com!
Beach Set Archive
Posted by Leah Bayer on August 27, 2011 | 2 Comments
Since Chara Hobby is so close to Summer WonFest, there usually aren’t a whole lot of new items shown off. However, companies always seem to save some special announcements for this event, and they’re usually pretty interesting! I mean, everyone expected GSC to make Madoka figures. But some of the biggest surprises, like Kotobukiya making Persona 4 One Coin figures or Max Factory’s double dose of Samus, are saved for today! So hit the jump to check out all of the new goodies on display at Chara Hobby.
Updated with new information!