Contact us!Got a tip? Send it our way at PlastikittyTips@gmail.com!
- Urszula on MegaHobby Expo Spring 2013: Kotobukiya’s Marik Ishtar
- Rex :) on Nendoroid Yukari Tamura Can Be Purchased By All Her Fans
- Ichidono on Kotobukiya’s Marvel Bishoujo Psylocke X-Force Version Revealed
- Leah Bayer on Kotobukiya’s Marvel Bishoujo Psylocke X-Force Version Revealed
- six8ten on Kotobukiya’s Marvel Bishoujo Psylocke X-Force Version Revealed
Our Sponsors:Become a sponsor by e-mailing us at PlastikittyTips@gmail.com!
Posted by Leah Bayer on April 25, 2012 | No Comments
It seems like it’s adorable Queen’s Blade day here on Plastikitty–which is unusual as there’s usually not a ton of Queen’s Blade news and it’s almost never cute! But first we had Nendoroid Annelotte and now we have this painfully sweet set of petits from Hobby Japan illustrated by the always-wonderful CHANxCO who worked on the goofy faces for the BRS Nendoroids as well as BRS Pucchito. You can check out the original illustrations in the gallery, and I think Hobby Japan did a pretty good job bringing them to life.
By some miracle, the 5 girls in this set are some of my very favorite QB girls: we’ve got Mirim, Siggy, Annelotte, Ymir, and Liliana. They’re all in their Queen’s Blade Rebellion outfits, which I like more than the original ones. Ymir & Siggy are my two main favorites and Ymir is one of my all-time favorite characters so I am quite happy with the lineup! There’s also a secret: I am hoping for Alleyne or Nanael. Each individual box costs ¥760 but you can get a set of 10 (meaning you’ll have 2 dupes) at AmiAmi for ¥5,350. That may seem a bit pricey but they are released in October, which is a pretty empty month so far!