Contact us!Got a tip? Send it our way at PlastikittyTips@gmail.com!
- becausejapan on Kotobukiya x Tony Taka’s Butterfly Girl Is Everything I Love In One Figure
- Subuk on Kotobukiya x Tony Taka’s Butterfly Girl Is Everything I Love In One Figure
- Nerv987 on Kotobukiya x Tony Taka’s Butterfly Girl Is Everything I Love In One Figure
- Rex on Japanese Idols Are Now Available In Nendoroid Form
- Kotobukiya x Tony Taka's Butterfly Girl Is Everything I Love In One Figure | Plastikitty on Magazine Scans: April 2013
Our Sponsors:Become a sponsor by e-mailing us at PlastikittyTips@gmail.com!
Dolfie Dream Dynamite Archive
Posted by Leah Bayer on March 2, 2012 | No Comments
With Hometown Dolpa Kyoto 9 fast approaching, it’s time for some fancy previews of the new Dollfie Dream girls! Of course we’ve already seen official pictures of Lucy & Haruka, but Volks often doesn’t do the face sculpts justice in these shots. We can usually rely on their DD blog to give us a look at these girls in different wigs and outfits, and it seems like Haruka is up first!
I loved her face originally, but she looks much better here–you can see how sweet she is, and she reminds me of a mashup of Nellis and Yuki. It’s kind of hard to see what the new DDdy body will look like in this outfit, but I do think it’s more subtle than the first one which will certainly make dressing them a lot easier. The wig really brings out her eyes, and I think I know what shade I’ll be going for if I win her in the lottery. Volks USA will start their lottery on the 11th, so you have a bit of time to make a decision on these girls–though these images make Haruka tough to resist!
[via the DD Blog]