Contact us!Got a tip? Send it our way at PlastikittyTips@gmail.com!
- Vance Dunscomb on Plastikitty Wishlist: Winter Wonder Festival 2013
- Rex on Today On The Internet: Homura & Madoka Seal The Deal
- Dvalinn on Misaka Mikoto Gets Yet Another Swimsuit Figure
- greentea on Today On The Internet: Homura & Madoka Seal The Deal
- Acepresso on Nendoroid Snow Miku 2014′s Design Has Been Chosen
Our Sponsors:Become a sponsor by e-mailing us at PlastikittyTips@gmail.com!
Posted by Leah Bayer on February 9, 2012 | 1 Comment
With Dolpa Kyoto 9 right around the corner, it’s time for Volks to surprise us all with some new Dollfie Dream releases! The first is Lucy Misora from ToHeart2, who is a white-skinned DDIII. Her faceup looks uncannily similar to Sasara, only younger. The second is Haruka Niimi from PhotoKano. She’s on a DDdy, and I simply love her eyes and face sculpt. This is actually the new DDdy, which is an upgraded body that will have joints similar to the DDS and DDIII.
Both of these girls have a rather sad or at least shy expression, which is really my cup of tea–while they don’t seem that popular among collectors in general, I have quite a few similar girls in my collection! Lucy is priced at ¥55,000 and Haruka’s price isn’t visible in these shots, but we can assume that she will be around the same range.
[via mao_hobby's Twitter]