Contact us!Got a tip? Send it our way at PlastikittyTips@gmail.com!
- Plastikitty Review: Kotobukiya's ArtFX J Kazuma Kuwabara | Plastikitty on Plastikitty Review: Kotobukiya’s 1/8 ArtFX J Hiei
- Start Your Engines For Good Smile Company's Racing Miku 2013 | Plastikitty on Racing Miku Hatsune Gets Yet Another Design
- Start Your Engines For Good Smile Company's Racing Miku 2013 | Plastikitty on Good Smile Company’s 2011 Racing Miku Revs Up
- Start Your Engines For Good Smile Company's Racing Miku 2013 | Plastikitty on Plastikitty Review: Good Smile Company’s 1/8th Racing Miku
- Leah Bayer on Take A Closer Look At MegaHouse’s Dragon’s Crown Figures
- Leah Bayer
@Alphakitty27: That's like saying "the suits in Witchblade represent EMPOWERMENTTTT IT IS OKAY I WATCH IT FOR THE PLOT"
10 minutes agoLeah Bayer
@Alphakitty27: Ah yes, I remember when I hit puberty and a suit molested me and I fed it blood and everyone oogled my tits
11 minutes agoLeah Bayer
@Alphakitty27: Literally want to kill whoever made this http://t.co/7gl2YWgWCf Oh no the sexy suits represent PUBERTY I AM GONNA TEAR MY HAIR OUT
11 minutes agoStephen Donaldson
@Sir_Narwhal: That horrible moment a box of presents for someone shows up and they're all fakes upon further inspection ;A;
18 minutes ago
Our Sponsors:Become a sponsor by e-mailing us at PlastikittyTips@gmail.com!
Posted by Leah Bayer on January 13, 2012 | 16 Comments
Welcome, Plastikitties, to this year’s edition of the Golden Boobie Awards! Last year I did the Golden Boobie Awards on a different site, and it was so amazingly fun that I just had to do an edition on Plastikitty for 2011! I mean, who doesn’t love mocking badly designed figure breasts and applauding manufacturers who understand gravity? Because, let’s face it, most sculptors have no idea what actual boobs look like–my original worst of list was twice as long as the best of, which I think says a lot. Maybe they should hire some nude models or something. So let’s hit the jump and get started!