Contact us!Got a tip? Send it our way at PlastikittyTips@gmail.com!
- Chris Hansbrough on Plastikitty Review: Kotobukiya’s ArtFX+ Supergirl
- Kamugin on Plastikitty Review: Kotobukiya’s ArtFX+ Supergirl
- Giolon on Plastikitty Review: Kotobukiya’s Street Fighter Bishoujo Chun-Li
- Leah Bayer on Toy Fair 2014: YesAnime and Play Imaginative’s Anime Trexis
- superstaff on Toy Fair 2014: YesAnime and Play Imaginative’s Anime Trexis
- Stephen Donaldson
@Sir_Narwhal: Fuck I hate having no money. Trying to pay bills and it's just a giant nope.
3 days agoStephen Donaldson
@Sir_Narwhal: Empty’s Amazon Figure Will Add Some Levity To Your Shelf http://t.co/3UgTWNW2jE
3 days agoPlastikitty
@Plastikitty: Empty’s Amazon Figure Will Add Some Levity To Your Shelf http://t.co/yuPeDmuXZM
3 days ago
The Devil’s Pet Archive
Posted by Leah Bayer on January 14, 2013 | 1 Comment
Okay, so candles aren’t exactly our regular fare here on Plastikitty, but I think this falls squarely into the realm of ‘art’ and plus, it’s a cat! Not only is it a cat, it’s a useful cat–this is The Devil’s Pet from London-based artist Thorunn Arandottir and it’s ten kinds of awesome. Not only does the candle itself have a sleek elegant design (a bit reminiscent of ArgonautResins’ Mini Tuttz, no?) but when you burn it… that’s when the fun starts. Because tucked away inside is a small metal sculpture of, you guessed it, a cat skeleton! And the wick is a ball of yarn. I don’t think it’s possible for these to be more amazing! For full sales info check out The Devil’s Pet’s page.