Contact us!Got a tip? Send it our way at PlastikittyTips@gmail.com!
- Hannah on SDCC 2014: Kotobukiya’s Street Fighter Bishoujo Juri Gallery
- Hannah on SDCC 2014: Kotobukiya’s Street Fighter Bishoujo Chun-Li Pink Ver.
- Hannah on SDCC 2014: Kotobukiya’s DC Bishoujo Batwoman Gallery
- Hatchuu on SDCC 2014: Kotobukiya’s DC Bishoujo Batwoman Gallery
- Leah Bayer on SDCC 2014: Kotobukiya’s Street Fighter Bishoujo Chun-Li Pink Ver.
- Stephen Donaldson
@Sir_Narwhal: @radiant_dreamer It was literally the first thing that was said when the poster was shown off lol
5 days agoStephen Donaldson
@Sir_Narwhal: Native’s Summer Wonder Festival 2014 Teasers http://t.co/aVTujqhZ15
5 days ago
The Devil’s Pet Archive
Posted by Leah Bayer on January 14, 2013 | 1 Comment
Okay, so candles aren’t exactly our regular fare here on Plastikitty, but I think this falls squarely into the realm of ‘art’ and plus, it’s a cat! Not only is it a cat, it’s a useful cat–this is The Devil’s Pet from London-based artist Thorunn Arandottir and it’s ten kinds of awesome. Not only does the candle itself have a sleek elegant design (a bit reminiscent of ArgonautResins’ Mini Tuttz, no?) but when you burn it… that’s when the fun starts. Because tucked away inside is a small metal sculpture of, you guessed it, a cat skeleton! And the wick is a ball of yarn. I don’t think it’s possible for these to be more amazing! For full sales info check out The Devil’s Pet’s page.