Contact us!Got a tip? Send it our way at PlastikittyTips@gmail.com!
- Cloudedmind on Walk Down The Aisle With Nendoroid Saber Bride
- Mouse Super Sonico Figure Gets Paint Job | We, The Otaku: Daily News! on Wing Gets Cheesy With Their Mouse Soniko
- Mouse Super Sonico Figure Gets Paint Job | We, The Otaku! on Wing Gets Cheesy With Their Mouse Soniko
- Mouse Super Sonico Figure Gets Paint Job - Thefinestnoob you'll ever see! on Wing Gets Cheesy With Their Mouse Soniko
- fern on MegaHobby Expo Autumn 2013: Megahouse’s Dragon’s Crown Figures
- Kristina Pino
@GeekeryDo: @mikeyturvey I agree with you. I stopped reading them because I got tired of it, though @Sir_Narwhal is correct that it's normal for comics.
4 days agoKristina Pino
@GeekeryDo: @Sir_Narwhal @mikeyturvey yeh but that's just one arc and it's easy to read it all since, as you said, it's been put together like that.
4 days agoNFern0
@NFern0: @Sir_Narwhal Sounds like (ohoho) specialist equipment. Black Friday is more mass consumer oriented isn't it?
4 days ago
Our Sponsors:Become a sponsor by e-mailing us at PlastikittyTips@gmail.com!
Posted by Leah Bayer on June 21, 2012 | 6 Comments
The other day I was looking around my living room and I thought to myself, “you know what this needs to liven up the design? A 1/1 scale Baby Metroid!” Well now our design dreams can come true, as Zoomoth is manufacturing a life-scale version of these cute little aliens. They’re babies! They look like they could eat your brains out! How adorable!
These are soft vinyl and retailed for ¥6,000, but sadly they are already sold out. Thus if you want one, you’ll have to hunt around on the after-market.
EDIT: This was a Winter Wonder Festival 2012 exclusive and is this already sold out! Sorry for the confusion. However, you might be able to find him on Yahoo Japan!, Mandarake, or other similar sites.